The library provides services, resources, and facilities to support excellence in teaching, learning, and research for the college community. The library staff accomplishes this mission by:
- Providing the college community access to information resources, regardless of the source or format, which support and enhance teaching and learning.
- Incorporating new technologies where appropriate to improve instruction and services.
- Cooperating with other libraries, organizations, and consortia to improve resources and services.
- Creating a helpful, welcoming environment for library patrons.
- Facilitating the development of lifelong learners by integrating information literacy throughout all general education courses.
- Subject guides
- Undergraduate resources
- Reserve a study room
- Schedule a tutoring/mentoring session
- Contact a librarian at library@VirginiaBC.org or 276-644-3832
- Library Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- In addition to the resources located at the library, all students will have 24/7 access to a variety of research collections for assignments. These can be accessed from any device with their student id.